NTMYou is the data controller for the processing of your personal data. Below, NTMYou has provided an overview of the processing activities in which personal data are processed.
NICE TO MEET YOU ApS
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. Please note that NTMYou is not responsible for the privacy policies or content of third party sites.
We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these third party sites.
Personal data and information.
When you visit NTMYou we may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username and ID, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone number.
- Financial Data includes payment card details. We do not store or process your card details ourselves, they are processed and stored via one of our contracted third party service providers. We encrypt your payment card details in your browser and securely transfer this data to our relevant third party payment provider to process a payment.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us or our Sellers.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, artists / artworks / users you like / follow / dislike and preferences.
- Messaging Data includes messages sent to or received from member and NTMYou staff.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. These Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us, purchased services from us or if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition, registered for an account or promotion and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will always offer a way to opt out of receiving marketing communications in every marketing communication sent to you. We may on occasion send out postal marketing for the purpose of growing our sales which is in our legitimate interests and in this case we will rely on you to let us know, if you do not want to receive this by opting out of marketing.
Artists and galleries
When you create a member account on our platform, NTMYou will process personal data and information about you, for instance, your email address, name, location data, telephone number, your picture if you provide this, information about your art collection, your comments to posts and conversations with Art Lovers, your followers your IP-address, etc.
When you pay for your membership, NTMYou will process your payment information, These information includes name, billing address, your email address and payment card details (financial data).
The purpose of the processing of your personal data is to provide you access to our platform and give you the possibility to promote your artworks through the NTMYou and to use the technical solutions in our platform, for instance your personal showroom, possibility to connect with Art Lovers, buyers and collectors, galleries and artists and our art guide Nice To Go.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is that the processing is necessary for the high performance of a contract entered into between you as a member and NTMYou.
Art lovers, collectors and buyer
As an Art Lover, collector or buyer you do not create a member account, you create a profile to join our art network, request information about an artist or artwork or purchase artworks from an artist or gallery.
When you visit our NTMYou platform through your profile you start interacting with NTMYou and we will process personal data about you, for instance, your email address, name, location data, etc.
The purpose of the processing of your personal data is to provide you with the requested artwork, including the possibility to connect with artists and galleries and to join a worldwide network with art and artists.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is that the processing is necessary for the high performance between you and NTMYou.
Use and storage of personal data and information
We will use your personal data if you have given us your consent to the processing of your personal data, and only when the law allows us to.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time.
NTMYou will only store your personal data as long as it is deemed necessary to fulfil the purposes for the processing of your personal data.
If you have a member account on our NTMYou platform, we will store your personal data as long as you have a member account. If you choose to delete your account, we will delete the personal data about you shortly thereafter, unless we deem it necessary to continued storage of your personal data for a specific period for documentation purposes.
Necessary data for bookkeeping purposes will be stored for a period of 5 years from the expiry of the fiscal year which the accounting records relate to. The purpose is to comply with the obligations in the Danish Bookkeeping Act.
You can also file a complaint to the Danish Data Protection Agency, which is an independent public authority that is, inter alia, responsible for monitoring and enforcing the application of the GDPR. The Danish Data Protection Agency”s contact information is available on its website: www.datatilsynet.dk.